
Sec 2 IUQ team (:

Where`s Lee and myself?

Crescent Bahas team `07! Rabiatul, Hani, Amira, Haziratul
I`ve got Haziratul`s AWESOME video,beg me for it!

Sec 2 supporters!
CRESCENT`S GOOOOOOOD right Dian?

The super adorable baby!

STYLO RIGHT?

because I love you all!

We spell LOVE :D

Alyssa`s and my footprints

Silhouette!

Alyssa`s damn pretty right?

Sitifa and Nurul!

US WITH THE TOFU PEOPLE

And our reflections in the train to Vivo.
Saturday was bahas,then TM then Vivo(:
HAHA I SHAN`T GO INTO DETAILS FOR TM.
I coudln`t decide where I wanted to go
SO I ENDED UP T VIVO WITH JUNIORS.
oh yes,btw,I saw Sahail at Macs,not VERY tall uh.
I SWEAR VIVO WAS THE BOMBZXZXZ.
Juniors maluated me with Happy Birthday!
And they bought me a hoop,a pink one!
HAD FUN THN TRAINED HOME,
Realising that we ALL could alight at Boon Lay.
Home was urgh,don`t talk about it.
Stayed at home,cried,rejected every call.
Didn`t reply any SMS.
CUT THE STORY SHORT.
Naz& I talked till 3am, I guess he was zonked or sth
HE SOUNDED DEAD TIRED,so I asked him to put down the phone!
But unfortunately,I didn`t sleep.
Sunday was jrsgjkarjkg.
Spent the night crying after I put the phone down.
Came to school today,with puffy red red red red eyes.
I was quite alright, until I stepped into class.
AND BROKE DOWN.
I can`t live a lie no more.
List of thank yous:
*Ishraf
*ZH
*Some random number I don`t know who. I shall find that out!
*Manasa
*Chyi Hui
*Izzati
*Zakiah
*Nisa
*Geraldine
*IMAN!
*2C2
*Alyssa
*Sitifa
*Nurul
*Sitira
I`m sorry if I forgot you! But I still love all of you :D
AND YES,
NAZRYN.